- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keanu Reeves, Jim Carrey, Jason Momoa, Diego Luna and Suki Waterhouse have been cast in The Bad Batch, the latest feature from Ana Lily Amirpour, the director of A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night.
Annapurna Pictures and Vice Films are behind the movie, which will be selling at the Cannes Film Festival.
Details were not forthcoming, but it appears that Waterhouse is the lead of the movie, which is described as a dystopian love story set in a Texas wasteland.
Production on the film begins in April around Los Angeles.
Annapurna furnished the following character information in making its cast announcement: Suki Waterhouse will play Arlen, Jason Momoa will play Miami Man, Diego Luna will play Jimmy, Keanu Reeves will play the Dream and Jim Carrey will play the Hermit.
Annapurna’s Megan Ellison will produce alongside Vice’s Danny Gabai and Sina Sayyah. Annapurna’s Samantha Scher will be the executive overseeing the day-to-day development and production of the project. Vice’s Shane Smith and Eddy Moretti are executive producing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day