- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kevin Bacon will star in 6 Miranda Drive, the latest microbudget thriller being made by Jason Blum‘s Blumhouse banner.
Radha Mitchell is in negotiations to star opposite Bacon in the pic, which was written by and will be directed by Greg Mclean, the Australian filmmaker behind slasher Wolf Creek and killer croc flick Rogue.
The project centers on a family that unwittingly brings a fear-feeding supernatural force with them when they return from a Grand Canyon vacation.
Blum is producing along with Matt Kaplan from Chapter One Films. Robyn Marshall from Chapter One will co-produce.
Miranda will shoot in L.A. in March.
Mitchell worked with Mclean when she co-starred in Rogue. She recently starred in ABC’s short-lived Red Widow and appeared in last year’s Olympus Has Fallen. She is repped by ICM Partners, Gold Coast Management and Stone Meyer.
Bacon is currently starring in The Following, Kevin Williamson‘s sophomore serial killer drama on Fox. Moviewise, he last appeared in Universal’s R.I.P.D. He is repped by WME, The Schiff Co., and Gaines/Solomon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Big Thunder Mountain
Robert De Niro