- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The film centers on a father, to be played by Costner, who attempts to save his estranged daughter from a Colombian gang by trafficking cocaine to London on a midnight flight.
Del Toro and Neil Cross (co-creator of BBC’s Luther) wrote the script.
Del Toro is prepping for his next directorial outing, Crimson Peak, which will shoot in January 2014, but will be on hand to oversee the production of Delivery, which is eyeing a fall shoot.
David Linde of Lava Bear Films is also producing. Gary Ungar and Tory Metzger will serve as executive producers, as will Russell Ackerman.
Costner is currently enjoying a career resurgence, popping up in several high-profile projects. He plays Jonathan Kent in Man of Steel, will be seen opposite Chris Pine in Jack Ryan and recently wrapped Three Days to Kill, a EuropaCorp thriller.
He is repped by WME and One Talent Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Ellen DeGeneres Show