- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Renaud, who helmed Despicable Me and its megahit sequel, is directing the project, which was written by Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio.
Illumination founder and CEO Chris Meledandri and collaborator Janet Healy will produce the film, which has a release date of Feb. 12, 2016.
The story sees the top dog and pampered terrier (C.K.) of an apartment complex reluctantly team-up with a sloppy mongrel (Stonestreet) in order to stop a fluffy but evil bunny (Hart) who is building an army of pets abandoned by their owners.
C.K. can currently be seen on screens in American Hustle while Hart is coming off the strong opening of Universal’s comedy Ride Along. Stonestreet stars on Modern Family but also appeared briefly in Universal’s Identity Thief.
C.K. is repped by 3 Arts Entertainment and Sloane Offer while Hart by UTA, 3 Arts and Schreck Rose. Stonestreet is repped by by ICM Partners, Thruline Entertainment and Felker Toczek.