- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
April can’t arrive fast enough to those who are eagerly awaiting Jupiter’s Legacy, the super-hero magnum opus from Mark Millar and Frank Quitely.
And this opus promises to be quite magnum, indeed.
Millar, the popular creator behind Kick-Ass and various Marvel comics, and Quitely, the acclaimed artist of All-Star Superman, are promising an original comic book epic in the vein of Lord of the Rings or Star Wars, a vast story involving a cast of hundreds that spans generations.
(Millar has already said that, in bucking the usual habit of “sell first, publish later,” he will finish the first of the three planned mini-series before he lets his reps shop the screen rights.)
Other than a few unlettered black and white pages and some character designs, not much has been shown from Legacy — which was previously called Jupiter’s Children.
So consider these panels a teaser trailer of sorts for the series, to give you a hint at what is coming…
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day