- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Amy Schumer comedy Mother/Daughter will be released on May 12, 2017, while Kingsman 2 has received a release date of June 16, 2017.
Warm Bodies director Jonathan Levine will direct Schumer’s action comedy, which was written by The Heat scribe Katie Dippold and is being produced by Chernin Entertainment and Feigco Entertainment .
The star comedienne’s last film, Trainwreck, came out this past July and pulled in an impressive $138 million in global box-office receipts.
The sequel to the Matthew Vaughn-directed comic book adaptation Kingsman: The Secret Service will see the return of young star Taron Egerton.
As previously reported by THR, a schedule conflict with Lionsgate’s Robin Hood reboot almost kept Egerton from appearing in the follow-up, but a agreement was struck where the actor will start production of Robin Hood after 20th Century Fox’s Kingsman 2 wraps, likely sometime at the end of summer 2016.
Kingsman: The Secret Service came out February 2015 and proved massively popular at the box office, earning $413 million worldwide.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day