- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Don’t anger the King is the moral of the final Kong: Skull Island trailer.
The trailer drops a little more than a week ahead of the film’s March 10 release, and shows off a lot more of Kong’s rage as he takes on man and monster alike. There’s also a rather humorous tone on display, with Tom Hiddleston’s Captain James Conrad blithely telling his team he wants a bonus if they survive the expedition, and Brie Larson’s Mason Weaver totally being fine with the name “skull crawlers” for the monsters that live underground.
The film is set in the 1970s and follows a group of scientists and soldiers who are sent on an expedition to a newly discovered island in the South Pacific. Jordan Vogt-Roberts directs, and it also stars John Goodman, Samuel L. Jackson and John C. Reilly.
Legendary and Warner Bros. are releasing Kong: Skull Island March 10.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day