- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kourtney Bell and Jeremy Holm are starring in Jeffrey Reddick’s directorial debut, the revenge thriller Good Samaritan, from Hood River Entertainment.
Bell plays a young woman among several witnesses that see a man fatally assaulted in a park and do nothing to intervene. Soon they all find themselves targeted by someone, or something, out for revenge.
The ensemble cast includes Skyler Hart, Will Stout, Jaqueline Fleming, Han Soto, Damon Lipari, Amanda Grace Benitez, Stephen Twardokus and Dean West.
Reddick worked at New Line Cinema for 11 years, where the Final Destination franchise was produced based off his concept and script.
Hood River Entertainment is producing Good Samaritan in association with Title Media, Storyteller Media and Setlife Films.
Andrew van den Houten, Andy Steinman, Roman Dent and Ashleigh Snead share the producer credits, while Gagan Lakhmna, Darryl Gariglio, Soto, Giles Daoust, Catherine Dumonceaux and Reddick executive produce.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day