- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg took a jab at sexism in Hollywood during the press tour for American Ultra.
While promoting their upcoming film, the co-stars took part in a Funny or Die video parodying the questions actresses commonly are asked on the red carpet and during press junkets.
In the sketch, Stewart and Eisenberg flip the script and interview each other — Stewart answers questions intended for Eisenberg, and Eisenberg answers questions intended for Stewart.
Eisenberg begins the interview by asking Stewart, “How did you bulk up for this role?”
“I don’t typically really need to work out. I just kind of focus on staying healthy and grounded,” replies Stewart before following up and asking the actor who his favorite designers are and if he’s seeing anyone at the moment.
“Is that what it says there?” asks Eisenberg, gesturing toward Stewart’s cue cards. “I think they may have switched our cards.”
“Oh yeah, maybe. I do get these questions a lot,” replies Stewart. “Is this not how they usually go for you?”
Stewart then fires back with another round of questions for a flustered Eisenberg, asking if he is pregnant, how he keeps his skin vibrant and whether he got his nails done recently (a Mani Cam close-up is a given).
Watch the parody video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day