- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and other actors filming the upcoming Twilight installment Breaking Dawn have been forced to evacuate the Vancouver Island beach area in British Columbia.
No one was injured, but the actors were transported out of the region for safety measures.
Filming also has been delayed.
On Friday, Tinsel Korey, 30, who plays Makah Emily Young, Tweeted dramatically: “They’re evacuating us 4 a tsumnani [sic] warning. If this … is my last my tweet. I love you. The end. Hugz.
“If this is the moment. Then I’ve lived a good life,” she later added. “And I’m thankful 4 everything I’ve been given.”
Meanwhile, the cast and crew shooting CBS’ Hawaii Five-O are fine, as tsunami waves there have not caused any major damage thus far.
Star Daniel Dae Kim Tweeted Friday: “Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. My family and I have moved to high ground. Now we wait…” He later added, “Back at work, bleary eyed & heartsick, but very grateful. As far as I know, everyone is safe. Thx 2 all of you 4 your kind thoughts. Truly.”
Jimmy Kimmel, who was vacationing in the tsunami zone in French Polynesia, was forced to flee the area early Friday.
The Discovery Channel also has announced plans to run a special on the devastation.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day