- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Settle down, dude. Geez.
Kylo Ren absolutely loses his mind over the flaws in the first Death Star while watching the final trailer for the upcoming Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in a brilliant fan- made video by YouTube user Auralnauts, recently posted online.
Ren, the villain from the latest Star Wars installment, The Force Awakens, just goes off while watching the trailer for Rogue One, the joke being that Ren — Darth Vader’s grandson and Han’s and Leia’s son — is obsessed with the Dark Side, but also comes off as pretty Emo.
In the video, Ren — spliced footage from Force Awakens — comments on how cool a Jedi carving on a mountain is and says the Sith can’t have anything nice because they are always “too busy killing each other for power.”
The video hits a high point when Ren just goes off about the decision to build a thermal exhaust port that leads directly to the main reactor of the Death Star; a flaw that is ultimately the station’s undoing at the hands of Rebels.
“It was a critical design flaw in the Death Star that you were lucky enough to find out about before a team of welders could get out there and fix it!” he yells at the screen.
His rant is glorious and, frankly, seems exactly like something the character would do.
Check it out below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day