- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The L.A. Film Festival is moving again.
The festival, which is produced by Film Independent, announced today that it has formed a new partnership with Arclight Cinemas. Under the new agreement, festival headquarters will move to the Arclight Culver City.
Since 2010, the fest has been headquartered at the Regal L.A. Live Stadium 14 in downtown Los Angeles, with additional screenings at several other downtown venues including the Downtown Independent, Orpheum Theatre and the REDCAT Theatre.
The festival also has a long tradition of screenings at the open-air John Anson Ford Amphitheatre in Hollywood, with free screenings scheduled at California Plaza, in conjunction with Grand Performances, FIGat7th and at Nokia Plaza.
“We are so happy to be launching this partnership with ArcLight Cinemas,” said Film Independent President Josh Welsh. “The ArcLight Cinemas are known for the highest quality projection and sound that will delight filmmakers and audiences alike. We share a mutual audience of filmmakers and film lovers who revel in unique cinematic experiences.”
The fest, which will run from June 1 to June 9, will also include screenings at the Arclight Hollywood and the new Arclight opening in Santa Monica.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day