- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Presenters for the CDGA ceremony on April 13 include Rose Byrne, Andra Day, Emerald Fennell, Regina King, Carey Mulligan, Leslie Odom Jr. and Amanda Seyfried. Condor is set to star in Moonshot, a rom-com in development at HBO Max and in the third and final To All the Boys film, titled To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean. Her other feature credits include Alita: Battle Angel and X-Men: Apocalypse.
The annual CDGA show that salutes excellence in film, TV and shortform costume design will be live-streamed on Twitter @CostumeAwards at 5:30 p.m. PT / 8:30 p.m. ET on April 13. The show will also continue to be available on Twitter and, the next day, on CDGA.LIVE and CDGA’s Instagram.
The Costume Designers Guild, IATSE local 892, will announce this year’s Distinguished Collaborator honorees in the coming weeks. Last month, the costume designers guild unveiled nominations for the 2021 awards show, which included costume design for Jingle Jangle, Birds of Prey, Judas and the Black Messiah, Wonder Woman 1984 and Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar.
The Costume Designers Guild represents around 1,200 costume designers and illustrators working in movies, TV, commercials, music videos and new media programs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day