- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A new trailer for the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Last Jedi will drop during halftime of ESPN’s Monday Night Football, Lucasfilm announced Sunday.
Advance tickets for the film also will go on sale Monday night.
A sliver of the trailer was tweeted by the official Star Wars account as a tease.
Mark Hamill also shared the small tease, joking it didn’t come from him, a reference to the Luke Skywalker actor previously tweeting, then deleting, that a new trailer would drop in October during MNF.
So far, there has only been a single trailer for the upcoming pic.
The Last Jedi is directed by Rian Johnson and stars Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac and Lupita Nyong’o.
— Star Wars (@starwars) October 8, 2017
— Dave Itzkoff (@ditzkoff) October 8, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day