- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“It’s a psychopath in a Batmobile.”
Most of the footage has been seen in the longer two-minute trailer but the new spot still offers a glimpse into the combined trio of drama, comedy and action one could expect in theaters. The Last Stand marks the former California governor’s continued post-politics journey on the big screen. (Schwarzenegger has already appeared in this summer’s The Expendables 2 and released a memoir, Total Recall.)
The film follows a border-town sheriff (Schwarzenegger) who must prevent an escaped drug cartel leader (Eduardo Noriega) from fleeing the country. Forest Whitaker, Genesis Rodriguez, Johnny Knoxville and Luis Guzman co-star in Korean director Jee-woon Kim‘s English-language feature debut.
The Last Stand hits theaters Jan. 18, 2013.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day