- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Laura Dern and Liam Hemsworth will star in a Netflix feature Lonely Planet from Susannah Grant.
Grant, who worked with the streamer on the drama series Unbelievable, will write and direct the love story, which is set in Morocco.
Liza Chasin will produce for 3dot Productions, which has a multi-year first-look deal with the streamer. Grant and Sarah Timberman will also produce, with Kira Goldberg set to oversee for Netflix.
Dern, repped by CAA, Untitled and Latham & Watkins, won an Oscar for her role in the Netflix feature Mariage Story. She will next be seen in theaters with the third Jurassic World film, with upcoming projects including Florian Zeller drama The Son.
Hemsworth, who is repped by WME and Yorn Levine, was last in the crime thriller Arkansas, starring opposite Vince Vaughn and will appear opposite Russell Crowe in the upcoming thriller Poker Face.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day