- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
You’ll dunk, too!
LeBron James on Monday proved he is not just king of the basketball court, but also of Halloween.
The NBA superstar posted a photo of himself as Pennywise from the horror smash hit It.
“Georgie!! Georgie!! #HappyHalloweenFolks,” he wrote in an Instagram post to his massive following.
The killer clown is no doubt a popular selection for many this year, but James went all out, so much so he looks just like film actor Bill Skarsgard.
And of course he had the balloons.
It is worth debating over who outdid themselves, James or Gwyneth Paltrow, who went as her own severed head from the 1995 thriller Seven.
In the Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman starrer, Paltrow plays Tracy Mills, wife of Pitt’s detective David Mills. Tracy is murdered by John Doe (Kevin Spacey), a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins to pick victims.
Tracy becomes his second-to-last victim, her head delivered in a box to the officers at the climax of the film.
Pitt’s pleading “What’s in the box?!” has become a pop-culture staple.
A post shared by LeBron James (@kingjames) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day