- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lego and Marvel are teaming up on the five-episode online series Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload.
Featuring Lego Spider-Man and Marvel’s most popular superheroes and villains, Maximum Overload brings the Marvel universe to a Lego-designed backdrop.
In the series, the mischievous Loki has found a way to put the “super” in super-villain and is amassing an army to conquer Earth and beyond. His antics are keeping Spider-Man and SHIELD’s finest busy as they tackle old foes who possess new powers.
Lego and Marvel have been in business for some time, teaming up on a successful Lego toy line as well as video games.
Lego has become an increasingly active player in Hollywood, with a pair of hit Cartoon Network series — Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu and Legends of Chima. Warner Bros. will release The Lego Movie on Feb. 7, 2014.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day