- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fans clamoring for more of Oscar Isaac’s X-wing pilot from last year’s revival of the Star Wars franchise need look no further than the latest DLC for Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, which reveals the previously untold story of just how Poe Dameron went from crash-landing with Finn to showing up to save the day on Takodana.
The Poe’s Quest for Survival level pack lets the player find a ship to take him off the desert planet of Jakku, and features a number of playable characters besides the Resistance’s favorite hotshot pilot, including Naka Iit, Ohn Gos, and both a Strus Clan leader and a Strus Clan raider. (Those who love the Strus Clan — a group of thieves that operates on Jakku — will also be pleased to know that there’s two Strus Clan vehicles to be used in the game as well.)
The new trailer reveals all anyone needs to know about Poe’s adventure, including why you shouldn’t use “moose milker” as an insult. It only makes sense that while Rey and Finn were escaping the First Order, Poe was having his own adventure. But will the Lego version of the character be just as dreamy as Oscar Isaac? That remains to be seen.
Poe’s Quest for Survival is available for download as part of the Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass right now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day