- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The creeper follows a group of passengers on a trans-Pacific flight who run into strange, possibly supernatural problems. Kwanten and Smart will play a married couple on board with two longtime friends for a trip to Japan. Bibb will play a flight attendant who is involved in a secret relationship.
Lost writer Craig Rosenberg penned the screenplay. Grudge producer Taka Ichise is producing along with Roy Lee (The Ring). John Middleton and Tracy McGrath are serving as executive producers.
CBS Films execs Maria Faillace and Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project for the studio.
Repped by ICM and John Carrabino Management, Bibb most recently appeared in Zookeeper, A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and Iron Man 2. She also stars on the forthcoming ABC series Good Christian Belles.
Kwanten, who is repped by CAA and Orly Adelson Productions, is a regular on HBO’s True Blood. In film, he has Knights of Badassdom and Not Suitable for Children forthcoming.
Repped by Gersh and Untitled Entertainment, Smart most recently appeared in The Reunion, Dead Awake and Crank: High Voltage.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day