- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
L!fe Happens, Kat Coiro’s film about three best friends in Los Angeles, starring Krysten Ritter, Kate Bosworth and Rachel Bilson, will be released theatrically March 30, expanding to additional cities on April 6.
The movie’s theatrical release comes about through an exclusive partnership between PMK*BNC Films, the public relations firm marketing and distribution division headed by Marian Koltai-Levine,and AMC Theatres, which will showcast the film in more than 80 locations throughout North America through its AMC Independent program.
L!fe, directed by Coiro and co-written by Coiro and Ritter, debuted at the 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival. Stardust Pictures produced the movies, which looks at the singles dating scene and the consequences of an unexpected pregnancy.
“I couldn’t be more excited to partner with PMK*BNC Films and AMCi on the release of our film,” Coiro said. “This collaboration and innovative distribution vehicle will ensure that my directorial debut will have an audience.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day