- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The younger Depp has steadily been building an acting and modeling career since her debut in Kevin Smith’s horror film Tusk in 2014. She reprised her role from that movie to headline, alongside the director’s daughter Harley Quinn Smith, the wacky Canadian action-adventure Yoga Hosers, which premiered in January at Sundance.
That was only one of three movies Depp has starred in this year. She also played famed ballerina Isadora Duncan in Stéphanie Di Giusto’s The Dancer (La Danseuse), which premiered in May at Cannes, and she and Natalie Portman played sister mediums in Rebecca Zlotowski’s Planetarium, which premiered in September at Venice.
As a Chanel girl, Depp is the face of Chanel No. 5 L’Eau fragrance as well as the design house’s Pearl eyewear collection. Next month she will be featured on her first Vogue cover, the British edition’s December issue.
Depp continues to be repped by France’s Agence Adéquat.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day