- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lindsay Lohan can’t wait to begin working again, and she’s Tweeting to her fans to express her excitement.
“With my family and thinking of my grandfather whos birthday was yesterday and unfortunately passed away a few years ago… i am just grateful for the life i have,” she Tweeted late Thursday night. “i cannot explain how excited i am to begin working on films again, on top of that- i better get one of my two favorite scripts that i am in love with,” she continued. “My friends know what they both are….. all my love- LL god bless and g’night”
It was announced this week that Lohan, 24, will take on the role of Kim Gotti, wife of John Gotti Jr., in Fiore Films’ upcoming Gotti: Three Generations with John Travolta (she was originally being eyed for the role of Victoria Gotti).
In an interview with The Associated Press, she said the movie will hopefully get people to focus on her acting and not her frenetic personal life.
“I’m really excited to be back on set and clear up all the misinterpretations about me and show this is what I love to do,” she said. “I think in the past, I had a lot of distractions,” she said. “I’ve learned a lot. I’ve lived a lot. When I’m on set, it’s about the film.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day