- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Although Betty Ford representatives did not publicly disclose the name of the former employee, Dawn Holland‘s identity was revealed in an interview with celebrity website TMZ on Tuesday. She was promptly fired, says Betty Ford spokesman Russ Patrick, for identifying patients at the center in the interview and “disclosing a privileged document.”
In the TMZ clip, Holland claims that Lohan caused a scuffle when the treatment worker attempted to get the actress to submit to a breathalyzer test. The agency did not confirm what prompted the fight, but said the staffer was interested in pursuing legal charges against the 24-year-old actress.
Lohan has not been charged in the incident, and Riverside County sheriff’s Deputy Herlinda Valenzuela said the case will be presented to prosecutors, who will decide whether the troubled starlet faces a new charge.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day