- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Linkin Park DJ Joe Hahn‘s feature film directorial debut Mall has secured Canadian distribution.
Canadian indie Multiple Media Entertainment has grabbed the local rights to the drama about five suburbanites coming together during a shooting spree at a mall. Mall stars Vincent D’Onofrio, Gina Gershon and Cameron Monaghan and hits U.S. theaters Friday.
MME plans a simultaneous Canadian theatrical/digital release for Mall a week later starting Oct. 24, a debut on iTunes on Oct. 31 and VOD and pay-per-view windows to follow in November. D’Onofrio, Joe Vinciguerra and Sam Bisbee adapted Eric Bogosian‘s 2001 novel of the same name. D’Onofrio produces with Sam Maydew.
Also in Canada, Blumhouse International, the international sales arm of Blumhouse Productions, has signed a Canadian output deal to cover future genre films outside Blumhouse’s first-look deal with Universal.
Blumhouse International oversees foreign sales for Blumhouse’s films and has a worldwide distribution and servicing deal with IM Global.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day