- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Here’s something to sink your claws into.
When Logan comes home for its Blu-ray release, those who buy a limited-edition Walmart version will get a nine-poster set commemorating Hugh Jackman’s 17 years playing Wolverine. That ought to help those mourning his retirement from the role.
The back of the posters — one for each of Jackman’s X-Men films — combine to reveal key art from Logan (see the video above for how it’ll all look). This version of the film will be available exclusively at Walmart stores.
Heat Vision can also reveal the 90 minutes of special features:
— Logan Noir: a black-and-white version of the film
— Audio commentary by director James Mangold.
—Deleted scenes with optional audio commentary by Mangold (Blu-ray only)
— Making Logan — behind-the-scenes documentary (Blu-ray only)
Logan has earned $604 million at the global box office since being released in March. On May 16, a black-and-white version of the film will be available in U.S. theaters, the same day Logan hits Digital HD.
Logan will be released on 4K, Ultra HD and Blu-ray May 23.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Lisa Marie Presley