- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest offers a closer look at a metal hand that presumably belongs to the film’s chief villain, Donald Pierce (Boyd Holbrook) or one of his men — the group of mercenaries known as the Reavers (who in the comics are cyborgs).
This is a rare reminder in Logan‘s wonderfully executed marketing campaign that this is indeed a comic book movie. Other than the trailer’s few shots of Adamantium claws or the shaking room (likely caused by the psychic powers of Prof. X), everything we’ve seen from the movie makes it look like a western — something fans have been embracing.
Here’s the new shot of the metal arm:
A photo posted by @wponx on
For fun, here’s a closer look at Pierce as well as one of his Reavers.
Logan, from director James Mangold, will hit theaters March 3.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Big Thunder Mountain
Robert De Niro