- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON — While its U.S. colleagues were celebrating Thanksgiving, the London office of Deluxe Entertainment Group rebranded its TV postproduction unit.
Deluxe 142 (whose prior names included Ascent 142) is now operating under the brand name Encore, the same as Deluxe’s North America-based TV post businesses in Hollywood, New York and Vancouver.
Heading Encore’s London office – with roughly 45 employees – will continue to be director of operations Johnny Whitehead. He continues to report to Encore’s L.A.-based executive vp, Bill Romeo, who leads the global Encore operation.
According to the company, the plan is to further link operations to support collaboration between its bases – which has already been a part of co-productions such as Starz’s Da Vinci’s Demons.
In London, Deluxe also continues to maintain its Company 3, Rushes, Method and Editpool brands.
Deluxe 142’s recent credits include Broadchurch, Mr. Selfridge and Luther. Encore’s credits include Glee, Newsroom and Castle.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day