- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lucas Till is reprising his role of mutant superhero Havok in Fox’s X-Men: Apocalypse.
Bryan Singer, who is directing the movie, now in preproduction, made the announcement on Twitter and Instagram.
Till made his X-universe debut in 2011’s X-Men: First Class and appeared in last summer’s X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Apocalypse will showcase a mix of the old and new actors. Returning to the franchise are Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy and Nicholas Hoult, who are reprising their characters from the previous two movies.
Among the new faces are Tye Sheridan as a young Cyclops, Kodi Smit-McPhee as Nightcrawler, Oscar Isaac as the villain Apocalypse and Olivia Munn as Psylocke.
Havok is a mutant whose powers include absorbing energy and releasing it in powerful, kinetic beams. He is also the brother of Cyclops.
Till recently wrapped shooting the supernatural drama The Disappointments Room with Kate Beckinsale as well as Paramount’s franchise hopeful Monster Trucks.
He is repped by APA and WCM Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day