- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Perhaps that was just how Luke dressed for the Tosche Station.
On Monday, Mark Hamill revealed there was a photo taken of him as Luke Skywalker during the shooting of A New Hope that Lucasfilm was not keen on people seeing.
In the picture of Luke, first posted by a fan account, it is clear Hamill is wearing a T-shirt under his tunic, and he is not wearing the character’s leggings.
“For years Lucasfilm wouldn’t release this pic-U can see the low-cut t-shirt under my tunic& I’m not wearing my leggings #StopInTheNameOfLove,” Hamill tweeted to his more than 1.7 million followers.
This fun, inside-nerd revelation comes a few days after Hamill shared what was likely the first picture taken of Skywalker on the first day of shooting the original Star Wars back in 1976.
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) March 20, 2017
— MarkHamill UK/France (@hamill_france) March 20, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day