- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Luke Wilson and Abbie Cornish are going to pucker up for The Girl Who Invented Kissing.
The two will star in the directorial debut of Tom Sierchio, alongside Vincent Piazza, Dash Mihok and Suki Waterhouse.
The drama follows the story of two brothers — the younger of the two cares for the older — whose relationship is challenged by a mysterious woman who drifts into their lives.
George Zakk and Corey Large will produce the film, which is currently in production.
Wilson is known for his roles in films including The Royal Tenenbaums and The Skeleton Twins. He can also be seen in the upcoming Will Smith movie Concussion, where he plays NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Cornish has starred in projects which include Sucker Punch and the 2014 RoboCop remake. She can be seen in the sci-fi thriller Geostorm, starring opposite Gerard Butler, due out in 2017.
Wilson is repped by CAA and Hirsch Wallerstein. Cornish is repped by Untitled Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day