- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s finally June and there’s less than two weeks until the highly anticipated Man of Steel hits theaters.
In a new 13-minute featurette, Warner Bros. is giving fans a more in-depth look at the film, which stars Henry Cavill as Clark Kent, Amy Adams as Lois Lane and Michael Shannon as General Zod.
With plenty of behind-the-scenes footage, the video also includes commentary from director Zack Snyder, the actors, screenwriter David S. Goyer, costume designers and producers.
The lengthy clip touches on grounding Superman in the real world, the careful attention to every detail taken while making the film and the redesign to the famous suit.
Snyder reflects on getting rid of Superman’s signature underwear-outside-of-pants look: “I probably looked at hundreds of versions with underwear. It fell by the boards because I couldn’t make it consistent with the world that we were creating.”
Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures’ Man of Steel, which also stars Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner and Diane Lane, opens in theaters in 3D on June 14.
Watch the featurette above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day