- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The royal and world premiere of the sequel will take place on Feb. 17, with members of the British royal family, cast and filmmakers in attendance.
The CTBF, established in 1924, is a big charity for the film and TV industries, supporting professionals and their families in times of need. The Royal Film Performance has been the charity’s principal fundraising event since 1946.
Said CTBF president Barry Jenkins: “At the end of our 90th anniversary year, it is fitting that we can celebrate alongside such acclaimed British filmmaking talent. We are extremely grateful to the royal family for their continued support and to Fox Searchlight Pictures for sharing this opportunity with us.”
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel‘s cast includes Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Bill Nighy and Dev Patel.
The film is set to open in cinemas across the U.K. and Ireland on Feb. 26 and in the U.S. on March 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show