- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Hamill is continuing to troll President-elect Donald Trump.
Last week, Hamill debuted The Trumpster, a supervillain alter ego who reads Trump tweets in the voice of The Joker, who Hamill voices in the DC animated universe.
On Saturday, Hamill shared audio of himself reading the tweets Trump aimed at Meryl Streep after she was critical of him in her Golden Globes speech, which became the most buzz-about moment from Sunday’s awards show. Trump referred to Streep as “one of most over-rated actresses in Hollywood” and as a “Hillary lover,” after she blasted him for a campaign rally at which Trump allegedly mocked New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski.
It’s worth noting that ahead of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story‘s release in December, screenwriters Chris Weitz and Gary Whitta faced a backlash for protesting Trump on Twitter. Eventually, Alt-right protesters created the hashtag #DumpStarWars, though the film went on to earn big at the box office. (Disney CEO Bob Iger insisted Rogue One had no political message.) So far, there has not been a similar, organized backlash to Hamill’s trolling of Trump.
Here’s the audio:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Big Thunder Mountain