- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Hamill is again having some fun after a man named Luke Sky Walker seems to still be getting in hot water.
It was reported on Wednesday that the 22-year-old Walker had a warrant issued for his arrest in Carter County, Tennessee, concerning a charge of property theft over $1,000, according to the sheriff’s office.
Just as he did last year when Walker was arrested for violating probation after a felony theft charge, the Luke Skywalker actor took notice and had some quips.
“The sequel that nobody asked for & no one wants to see. #LarcenousLuke #TheSheriffStrikesBack,” Hamill tweeted.
When Walker was arrested in December, Hamill tweeted, “The real crime here is Mr. & Mrs. Walker saddling this poor guy with that name in the first place. #MisbegottenMoniker #AlsoTooShortForAStormtrooper.”
Hamill is playing his iconic role one final time in the upcoming Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, which is due in theaters Dec. 20.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day