- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
And I thought they smelled bad on the outside.
Star Wars fans finally got the answer to an interesting question on Thursday: Just what is Mark Hamill’s least favorite Luke Skywalker toy?
Since he first took on the role in 1977, Hamill has seen his face plastered on every product imaginable over the past 40 years.
Well, it turns out there was one figure that was too much for the star, who will be once again be playing Skywalker in the highly anticipated Last Jedi this December.
Technically, it is not a Luke Skywalker toy as he did not come with it, but Hamill tweeted on Thursday that the tauntaun with the open-belly rescue feature made by Kenner for The Empire Strikes Back was a little much.
“Too many to choose just 1- but the Luke that could be removed from a disemboweled Tauntaun certainly comes to mind. #GoofyGutsyGrossLuke #SW,” Hamill replied to what was he least favorite Skywalker toy.
The tauntaun had a rubber underside that allowed for a figure to fit into it, and naturally, most kids were going to make sure that was Luke.
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) June 22, 2017
This one?? pic.twitter.com/fjeFM5cwuK
— Scott Weinberg (@scottEweinberg) June 22, 2017
— Mark Hamill (@HamillHimself) June 23, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day