- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Mikutowicz has been named vp production at indepdent production company Sidney Kimmel Entertainment.
Mikutowicz continues his move up the ranks in SKE’s creative division, having served as a junior executive on two of the company’s upcoming films – Gone, starring Amanda Seyfried, slated for release next month and The Place Beyond the Pines, starring Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper, with an expected fall release.
The titles are two of five pending 2012 debuts from SKE. The company is partnering with Sierra/Affinity, among others, on both films.
Mikutowicz is an NYU Tisch School graduate and has been a creative executive in the SKE production department since 2010, reporting to president of production Matt Berenson and SKE President Jim Tauber. He will continue reporting to Berenson and Tauber in his new role.
SKE’s next movie, the Katherine Heigl romantic comedy One for the Money, hits theaters later this month from Lakeshore and Lionsgate. Next month the company will begin production on I, Frankenstein, starring Aaron Eckhart.
SKE was founded in 2004 and is helmed by veteran producer Sidney Kimmel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day