- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Ruffalo is in negotiations to play his Bruce Banner/Hulk character in Thor 3: Ragnarok.
The movie just recently found its director in Taika Waititi and is moving quickly in pre-production.
The move, first reported by JoBlo.com, firms up the Jade Giant’s next appearance after his inconclusive ending in this summer’s Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Ruffalo and his take on Hulk was one of the standouts in the first Avengers movie and fans have been clamoring for a Hulk solo movie. The Hulk rights may be a bit twisty — Universal has the distribution rights even as Marvel has the character back in its fold, according to source — so fans will have to make do with this.
Tom Hiddleston, who plays Loki, and Jamie Alexander, who plays Lady Sif, are also returning to the franchise. The movie is set for a Nov. 3, 2017 release.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery