- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following its New York Film Festival screening, Martin Scorsese has unveiled a new trailer for his family film, Hugo.
PHOTOS: Martin Scorsese On Set
The 3D pic was previewed as a work-in-progress, the festival’s first since 1991’s Beauty and the Beast, on Oct. 10. Scorsese was greeted with a standing ovation from the crowd.
The 1930s set story sees a young boy (Asa Butterfield) orphaned by the death of his father (Jude Law) and living in a Paris train station. Striking up a friendship with a young girl (Chloe Grace Moretz), the new friends find themselves connected by a mysterious key.
PHOTOS: Martin Scorsese: Into The Past
Based on Brian Selznick’s New York Times bestseller, The Invention of Hugo Cabret , the film also stars Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley and Emily Mortimer.
Hugo is set for a November 23 release in the U.S. and is Scorsese’s first foray into 3D features. Watch the latest trailer – complete with plenty of new footage — below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day