- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Toy company Jazwares has debuted Zōteki, a new collectible line of posed characters based on superheroes and movie characters.
The first collection is a line of Marvel’s Avengers figures, inspired by a 2013 comic book crossover event titled “Infinity.” Avengers Zōteki Series 1 is made up of 4” collectible characters in battle-action poses with detailed bases that snap together to form a dynamic diorama display.
Series 1 features fan favorite characters Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Captain Marvel, and Thanos authentically-detailed and posed for battle. Collectors can also hunt down a seventh character, a chase variant, to customize their display. Figures, intended for the 8+ group, are sold individually for $7.99.
(And if you’re wondering what the rare chase variant is, we’ll tell you. In fact, there’s two: an Iron Man MK 42 Armor version and a Target exclusive Iron Man – Silver Centurion figure.)
The figures will hit stores September 2020. Future Zōteki lines will include Marvel’s X-Men and The Nightmare Before Christmas, which will released later in the fall.
Check out the images below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Big Thunder Mountain
Robert De Niro