- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ripley Sobo, who has been starring in hit Broadway show Matilda the Musical, has been cast in Danny Boyle‘s Steve Jobs biopic as the Apple founder’s young daughter.
Michael Fassbender is starring in the Universal film as Steve Jobs. The film also stars Kate Winslet, Seth Rogen, Jeff Daniels and Katherine Waterston.
Sobo will play Jobs’ daughter Lisa at the age of nine. Up-and-coming actress Perla Haney-Jardine will also play Lisa, though at an older age.
Aaron Sorkin wrote the script, which is based on Walter Isaacson‘s book Steve Jobs. Guymon Casady, Christian Colson, Mark Gordon and Scott Rudin are producing.
Sobo’s previous film credits include Warner Bros.’ Winter’s Tale, and she’s wrapped work on both Jonathan Demme‘s Ricki and the Flash and Zack Snyder‘s Batman v Superman.
She’s repped by UTA and Nani/Saperstein Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day