- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Maya Hawke, Charlie Plummer and Andrea Riseborough will star in the period drama Please Baby Please.
Amanda Kramer will direct the project that follows newlyweds Suse and Arthur who, after witnessing a murder in the gritty streets of a surreal 1950s Manhattan, become the dangerous obsession of a greaser gang that awakens a sleeping quandary into the couple’s own sexual identity.
Kramer co-wrote the script with Noel David Taylor. Rob Paris is producing the pic under his Paris Film Inc. banner alongside Gül Karakiz Bildik.
CAA Media Finance is handling sales and arranged financing for the feature, which is set to begin production in February.
Hawke, repped by CAA and Untitled, was last in theaters with Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and previously worked with Kramer on the thriller Ladyworld.
Plummer currently stars on Hulu’s John Green series Looking for Alaska. He is repped by CAA, Luber Roklin and Zoom Talent.
Riseborough, who is repped by Untitled Entertainment, the U.K.’s Independent and Felker Toczek, is set to star in Nicolas Pesce’s reboot of The Grudge.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day