- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Warner Premiere, McG and Thor Freudentahl have lined up actors from the Twilight movies, Friday Night Lights and Lost for Aim High, their foray into the realm of digital series.
Jackson Rathbone, best known for his role as the scarred vampire “Jasper Hale” in the Twilight movies, will star as teenager Nick Green juggling studies by day and government espionage by night.
Aimee Teegarden, one of the stars of Friday Night Lights will play the teen’s love interest while Rebecca Mader of Lost acts as a sultry science teacher.
Also joining High are Johnny Pemberton (Megadrive) as Green’s best friend, Clancy Brown (Highlander) as Russian mercenary “Boris the Bear,” Jonathan McDaniel (That’s So Raven) as Teegarden’s jealous boyfriend and swim team captain, and Greg Germann (Ally McBeal) as a protective vice principal.
Warner Premiere is working on the teen action series with Dolphin Entertainment with the aim of creating a multi-platform property. The digital series, which will shoot in Los Angeles, will be compiled to form a feature-length movie which Warner Premiere will then distribute for home entertainment sale.
Warners and Dolphin are also working on a sci-fi digital, series, H+, being produced by Bryan Singer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day