- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The movie, which stars Gerard Butler, is in casting mode as it goes into production this week. Aaron Eckhart, Angela Bassett, Cole Hauser and Radha Mitchell already have been cast.
Leo, who is in negotiations, would portray a tough secretary of Defense who cracks when tortured.
Yune, whose deal is done, is playing the villain of the movie, a North Korean posing as a South Korean ministerial aide who is described as a sociopathic monster.
Leo, who also is shooting Oblivion with Tom Cruise, will be seen in Robert Zemeckis’ return-to-live-action film, Flight. She is repped by CAA and Untitled.
Yune, who played a villain in the 2002 James Bond film Die Another Day, will be seen in The Man With the Iron Fists, the buzzy grindhouse kung fu action movie directed and co-written by RZA, in which he plays a character called X-Blade. Yune is repped by ICM Partners, Kritzer Levine and Bloom Hergott.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day