- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Time for your Men in Black III fix, as new photos from the sequel’s Queens, New York set have emerged.
One of the stills shows black-suited Will Smith and Josh Brolin trailed by an outdoorsman in a field. In the second pic, the duo are spotted behind a pair of metal pods (along with a baseball cap-and-sunglass-wearing crew member).
Sony isn’t revealing too many details about the Barry Sonnenfeld-directed film, though it is known to feature a time-travel element, allowing Brolin to play a young Tommy Lee Jones and Alice Eve a young Emma Thompson, as the MIB agents try to save the world in 1969.
STORY: Why ‘Men in Black III’ Started Shooting Without a Script
Several iconic personalities from the time period are expected to be seen in the movie, paving the way for a series of cameos such as Bill Hader as Andy Warhol.
The project began shooting without a completed script, so we’ll have to wait and see if the sci-fi pic makes more sense than….Men in Black II.
(Photos originally appeared on movieweb.)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day