- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest trailer for Sony’s Men in Black: International introduces important aliens — both good and bad.
The trailer also highlights the villains: shapeshifters that can even take on the form of the MIB. It’s their infiltration of the agency that brings H and M together in London, where the two meet their new boss, High T (Liam Neeson).
“We’ve never faced a threat like the Hive,” he says of the aliens in the clip, also warning them to “trust no one.”
The rest of the trailer provides a sneak peek at intense fight sequences and high-tech weapons that the original MIB, Agents J and K, could only dream of.
F. Gary Gray directed the sci-fi comedy, and Iron Man duo Art Marcum and Matt Holloway penned the screenplay.
The film also stars Emma Thompson and Rebecca Ferguson.
Men in Black: International hits theaters on June 14.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Universal Music Group