- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former Paramount president of production Elizabeth Raposo will head Michael B. Jordan’s Outlier Society production banner.
Raposo will take over a role previously held by Alana Mayo, who left the shingle to relaunch MGM studio label Orion Pictures with a focus on projects from underrepresented voices.
Raposo, who exited Paramount after Emma Watts took leadership of the motion picture group, will oversee production and development for the banner across film and television. Outlier’s past credits include Fahrenheit 451 and Just Mercy, and it is currently in production on the Denzel Washington-directed Journal for Jordan.
While at Paramount, Raposo worked on titles including installments in the Star Trek and Mission: Impossible series. She and Jordan worked together on Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse, which later landed at Amazon Studios after the pandemic shuttered domestic movie theaters.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day