- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Soldiers are fearing for the worst in the latest promos for Michael Bay’s forthcoming Benghazi thriller.
Two new trailers — one green-band and one red-band — have been released for 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. The film tells the true story of the 2012 attack on an American compound in Libya.
An emotional scene in the footage shows a soldier named Jack (John Krasinski) dealing with the reality that he might not return home.
“I haven’t thought about my family once tonight — thinking about them now,” Jack says as he holds a photo of his loved ones.
Director Michael Bay’s film also stars Pablo Schreiber and Toby Stephens and is based on Mitchell Zuckoff’s 2014 non-fiction book 13 Hours.
The film hits theaters on Jan. 15, 2016. The green-band trailer, followed by the red-band one, can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day