- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Blanc/Biehn Productions, the company of Aliens and Grindhouse actor Michael Biehn, has inked a three-film deal with Chiller Film, the genre label of Aspect Film Ltd., an independent film sales agency.
Each of the three grindhouse movies to be made under the pact will star Biehn and will be shot in sequence in a 45-day period, with three different directors to be announced. Blanc/Biehn Productions, which is also headed by Biehn’s wife, Jennifer Blanc-Biehn, will executive produce the films.
The projects have the working titles of The Farm, Up and Down and The Predicator.
“The three films are action-packed and very humorous; true to the essence of the best in recent grindhouse movies, from the likes of Quentin Tarentino and Robert Rodriguez,” said Aspect Film and Chiller Films CEO Hugh Edwards in a statement.
In January, Anchor Bay acquired North American rights to The Victim, a suspense thriller starring Biehn, who also wrote the script and made his directorial debut with the film.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey