- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Biehn will star in Treachery, a thriller featuring an ensemble cast that also includes Jennifer Blanc Biehn (The Divide), Sarah Butler (the I Spit on Your Grave remake), Caitlin Keats (Kill Bill Vol. 2), Chris Meyer (Among Friends) and Matthew Ziff (Truck Stop).
Biehn is best known for his work in Terminator and Aliens movies but has developed a niche for himself producing low-budget grindhouse-style productions. He is producing Treachery via his BlancBiehn Productions, which he runs with his wife and partner Jennifer Blanc Biehn.
Also producing are Paul Foley, Ryan Azevedo and Denny Kirkwood, Jason Sallee and Kate Rees Davies.
Travis Romero (TV’s White Collar, The Victim), is the writer and director of Treachery, which centers on a man (Biehn) who is reunited with his estranged son at a remote wedding party. When a storm strands the party, ugly truths are revealed.
Shooting is set to take place in Los Angeles starting in June.
Biehn most recently starred in the post-apocalyptic thriller The Divide. BlankBeigh’s latest production is The Victim, which will be released later this summer via Anchor Bay Films.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Zurich Film Festival
Santa Barbara International Film Festival